T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

It's cool and I'm on the leader boards

Haha" I'm on 2nd of mouth :D

I'm Pianist-Master

And this game rocks, just like the animation

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Very funny

art, design,music, dialogues, voice act... everything is retail quality and could not be any better! loved the game

but in my opinion gameplay could be faster and better. Anyway, this is another awesome game!!!

Red Remover Red Remover

The best game of the year

I completed all the levels I and loved the russian broadcast xD! Awesome game like always Gaz Thomas! Another kick ass physics games with blocks.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

EXTREMELY FUN

The whole game was simple and epic and the ending song was just kick ass. The idea was exelent, congrats to the creators!

Super Stacker Super Stacker

I agree with thoso guys

I agree with those guys down here, I played the second and it was kick ass, the first should be so, but it's happening some gay bug with the severs

Magic Pink Man Magic Pink Man

Extremely interesting and funny

The game is extremely interesting and has a really insane atmosphere. The wat everything thing seems simple and withou life but at the same time mysterious and complex is just awesome. The music iis funny and controles are simple and funnny. The boss was extremely epic XD! Loved it, I'd give more if it was bigger.

AustinBreed responds:

Cool thanks man.

Music Catch Music Catch

beautiful game

It isn't a rythmic game indeed, but I don't know exactly why, it's beautiful, there's a beautiful piano masterpiece and lots of colorful dots that makes it unique.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

bad

realy gay and boring game

Spewer Spewer

Awesome but too lag

This is truly a kick ass game and really original and has a great ideia, but I agree with kingjb, it's too laggy and my PC isn't that bad too